Your media content, such as photos, videos, movies, music and audio files can be streamed without transferring. You just need to turn on the file sharing feature on Mac, then use a media player, which support network playback, on the iOS device to access your media content on Mac and play them remotely. In this way, you can play, watch or listen to your media files on Mac with your iPhone or iPad without copying them over.
Click Apple menu from the top menu bar, choose System Preferences , then click Sharing. Click to select and enable File Sharing.
- Send Files Locally or Over the Internet with iMessage.
- big mac index currency converter!
- Connect with any Mac and PC.
Select the user account that will be used to share files with other devices or users, enter the password for that user, then click OK. Click Done. Run the iPhone explorer app, then tap the Add button at the top right corner, you will see a list of all supported devices and connections.
One of the most used way is still the old good USB key… No setup to do, just plug and play…. FTP , Email and cloud methods to transfer large files is like fitting a square peg in a round hole.
You can transfer large files with Binfer quite easily. It is definietly much safer option that FTP.
- fujitsu scansnap s1300 driver download mac.
- gameboy emulator for mac el capitan!
- How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Mac without iTunes.
- how to play system audio through skype mac.
- How to Transfer Files Between iPhone/iPad and Mac.
- can you hook a mac mini up to a tv.
- How to see your Mac's documents across your network on your iPad with the Files app?
Those three ways are really easy. There are better ways…unfortunately they are not that easy. My favorite is the following:. Name required. Mail will not be published required. All Rights Reserved.
Before you begin
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. Eric Soyke says:. December 21, at pm. June 22, at am.
What you need for File Sharing
Roger Draper says:. November 7, at am. Paul Robinson says:. September 16, at am. September 3, at pm. Ben says:. February 19, at am. TD says:. October 9, at am. Paul says:. October 9, at pm. Steve says:.
How to AirDrop from Mac to iPhone – iOS 13 Supported
March 14, at pm. Andy says:. September 18, at am. September 10, at pm.
Easiest Way to AirDrop from Mac to iPhone - iOS 13 Supported
Alex says:. Eric Woehler says:.
Doug B says:. September 10, at am. Aberto I says:. Bv7 says:. September 9, at pm. Jaseem Pratik says:. Benedikt says:. September 9, at am.
- How to see your Mac's documents across your network on your iPad with the Files app!
- gestionnaire de telechargement pour mac os x.
- mac extended play gigablack lash makeupalley.
- mac buyers guide iphone 6;
- Part 2: How to transfer files from Mac to iPhone/iPad without AirDrop.
- Share files between Mac and iPhone iPad via SMB.